Study in Magdeburg
Students of the Faculty of Economics and Management receive customized support
- Help with the introduction to your studies during the introductory week
- Individual counseling by the respective advisors and mentors
- Answers to all questions regarding the organization of studies and examinations can be found at any time at the examination office
- Informative events held by Farawiwi and also ISP for English study programs
There are no tuition fees in Magdeburg
The semester fee at OVGU for the 2023-24 winterr semester is €155,20. This is comprised of the following:
- 90,00 Student Union Contribution
- 53,70 Semesterticket of MVB (Magdeburger Verkehrsbetriebe)
- 11,50 Student Body Contribution
A dedicated team of professors awaits you in Magdeburg
- The professors and their research assistants are very easy to contact by email and in person.
- During presentations, projects,as well as during the supervision of internships, the professors and research assistants are often available to answer students' questions even without a specific appointment.
Life in Magdeburg is inexpensive
- Rent in Magdeburg is low (rooms in a shared apartment from 180.00 Euro or one-room apartments from 250.00 Euro)
- Bars and pubs are also comparatively affordable.
Magdeburg offers a wide range of leisure activities
- extensive range of sports offered by the University Sports Center
- Bars and pubs at Hasselbachplatz as well as clubs and large events provide a varied nightlife
- Grilling and relaxing is possible in the many parks (e.g. Elbauenpark, Nordpark, Rotehorn-Park).
- You can find out what's going on in Magdeburg right now in the numerous city magazines, such as urbanite, or DATEs